Introduction Practice Musculoskeletal Medicine
Musculoskeletal Medicine is for patients with pain or other complaints to the back, neck, shoulder, hip, arms or legs. Especially if you:
- have unexplained, chronic or recurrent symptoms
- are looking for the cause
- and want a solution-oriented approach.
Then a visit to our practice can be useful. Menno van Hogezand, the doctor of the practice specialized in complaints of the musculoskeletal system, will listen to you extensively. In his vision all the factors that have to do with your complaint can be important. This also applies to the physical examination. Then he discusses with you what is going on (and what is not). The possibilities for improvement are presented. If these are in this practice, the effectuation will be possible with an average of 3-4 consultations in an average of 8 weeks. In this way, it has been possible for more than 30 years to help most patients. Interested? You can find more information on this site.
Appointments can be made:
- on working days preferably between 13.00-13.30 hours, phone: 0031 (0)6-48631516
- you can use the voicemail
- you can also consult the contactpage.