The practice at Groningen and Bellingwolde is for people with disorders of the musculoskeletal system (e.g. back, neck, shoulder, arm, hip, leg), and related problems.
Characteristic in this practice is the individual approach in
- the extensive examination: anamnesis and physical examination
- the pointed and clear evaluation with plan
- including an estimation of the number of treatments and time span
- the treatments of various origin, excercises, advices
- the attention paid to the patients own responsibility for recovery.
Appointments can be made by phone: 0648631416 (The Netherlands) on workdays between 13.00-13.30h, or you can use the voicemail or the contact-form of this website.